Easyclear 3000

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the pondarena and just set up a container pond in my garden last week, and started using the Easyclear 3 in 1 filter pump to help clear the water.

problem

the water was crystal clear until this afternoon, after i had fed my 2 goldfish this morning, I went out this evening and seen that the water was beginning to become murky...

should this be happening when I am running the easyclear pump 24 hours a day, I checked on it 6 hrs later and it didnt look to be clearing up at all.

do I need to clean the filters weekly?

Thanks for any feedback in advance!

Ad

Advertisements

stroppy

stroppy
Reaction score
hi pondlover is that a pump with filter that sits in the pond ? because i think most on here would say thats not enough filtering ...is that your only filter ? and yes if your waters dirty you do need to keep cleaning the foam but not with tap water you use a bucket of pond water ..is that any help ?

Reaction score
hey stroppy, i got up this morning, and the water looks as if it is starting to clear, don't know whathappened. must have been the food i fed the fish.
yes my pond pump sits in the pond, but it is a strong enough filter for all the size of pond it is sitting in i believe. although another filter would probably not do the pond any harm either.
thanks again.

Ad

Advertisements

stroppy

stroppy
Reaction score
just feed them a little amount to start i guess its probably not to warm where you are right now ...temps have fell right down here over the last 2 days

Ask a Question