Ebay purchase, Pretty cool and cheap!

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
About a month ago I attempted to do a underwater video in a zip lock bag, I didn't like how that worked out and I saw someone post about a underwater camera bag. I got on ebay and found this for $6. took almost a month to come in from Singapore but worth the wait. This is the first attempts at both ponds, excuse all the cloudiness in the big pond, I just backflushed the filter today and I had to feed them to get them to come to the end of the pond wher I could video so they stireed it up pretty good. Not sure why the water looks so different but anyway. Hope everyone enjoys.
[ame]
[ame]

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
addy...this is fishin"s thread.his videos...but yeah mine came out very nice also with a ziploc baggy!...............lol... tho i have to say, this is probably safer!!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
laughing koiguy the sun got to me ! thanks

Very nice fishin, great purchase! Love the shots.

fishin4cars

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
koiguy1969 said:
addy...this is fishin"s thread.his videos...but yeah mine came out very nice also with a ziploc baggy!...............lol... tho i have to say, this is probably safer!!

LOL, I think Addy has been sippin in the sun! Tried to post a pic of the bag but keep gettting a message that it failed to load.

fishin4cars

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Thanks everyone!, I'm wanting to do a few more but try and get them at the other end where the plants are. I think that will look better but it did give me a channce to see the sides of the fish and they all look to be in good shape as far as I can tell,

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Super cool and it sure had the fishes agitated about an alien in the pond...........they were p....d off:alieneyesa:

fishin4cars

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
It was funny how the two ponds acted so differently, the big pond where all the fish come as soon as I step on the deck all wanted to hide as soon as my hand hit the water, all the fish in the small pond that normally hide all came up and investigated and were almost posing for a chance to get on video.....

Ask a Question