Eggs?

Reaction score
Country
United States
What are these that look like eggs and should I dispose of them?
A796F277-55EC-422B-B0C3-93D59E57BF0E.jpeg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Definitely frogs! you can see the developing tadpoles inside. I'm with Addy - let them stay!
I just started my pond in the fall time at this time I don’t have any fish in the pond are these tadpoles going to hatch and frogs take over my Pond in a bad way. I do tend to agree with you that it’s kind a neat a matter of fact the first The first frog showed up 24 hours after I filled the pineapple last year we named him Adam because he was the first creature of our new kingdom

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Tadpoles will eat the algae in your pond and then grow up and move on to places away from your pond. Perhaps a few will stay.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I just started my pond in the fall time at this time I don’t have any fish in the pond are these tadpoles going to hatch and frogs take over my Pond in a bad way. I do tend to agree with you that it’s kind a neat a matter of fact the first The first frog showed up 24 hours after I filled the pineapple last year we named him Adam because he was the first creature of our new kingdom
I'm not sure where you're located, but those look like wood frog eggs to me. If that's in fact what they are, you don't have to worry. They'll move out of the pond as soon as they finish developing.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My green frogs are more glooby then what those look like. Massive piles of slimy eggs. And they are not toad eggs since they are not in strings.

Ask a Question