Electric bill to run pump

Reaction score
OK, wife come to me with electric bill asking a lot of questions. What are you folks paying per month to run your pond pump 24/7? I know there are a lot of variables so just looking for some ballparks. I threw away the box a while back. I know that I push about 1,500 gph and that I have a sealed magnetic driven pump. I'm afraid I will have to shut everything down if it is cause in spike in bill. I'm trying to blame it on my daughter's new laptop.

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
keep pushing the laptop story...their is a formula to fig the bill by the wattage of your pump on this forum...my lagona 4200 gph has 160 watts less than 20 bucks a month 24/7

Reaction score
In the summer I run 2 lagona 1600 pumps ?? as well as 2 uv lights and an asortments of smaller pumps. I also run a pond master 60 air pump 24/7. I have 4 inside tank as well. Power bill runs around 120 in summer abd 80 in winter.

Ask a Question