Everything in it's time

Reaction score
Well, if you wait long enough, you will find what God has sent you. Meet Evelyn Lopez Ramirez, the most unique woman I have ever met. She puts nothing unnatural on or in her body. She truly cares about the earth. She does the traditional Aztec dances and knows more about Mexican history than anyone I have ever known. Most of this history, she learned from the dance circle. Each move has a meaning. She came home with me over a week ago and is still here.

badboys3061_zps5671d61a.jpg

badboysbuffet020_zps9d048c43.jpg

ambervisit1009_zps5756b414.jpg

ambervisit1060_zpsb96ce1ff.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
But, but, but what happened to the other lady................oh never mind me Bullfrog............none of my business. It's good that you have found a lady who sounds like she will be very good for you but still take your time slowly. I worry about you and don't want to see you hurt. You are too nice of a person and I hope you find your forever lady who is just meant for you alone. Gosh you are so fortunate to be living the beach life in that beautiful setting :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You too Priscilla are so lucky to live where you do in that tropical paradise!

Reaction score
But, but, but what happened to the other lady................oh never mind me Bullfrog............none of my business. It's good that you have found a lady who sounds like she will be very good for you but still take your time slowly. I worry about you and don't want to see you hurt. You are too nice of a person and I hope you find your forever lady who is just meant for you alone. Gosh you are so fortunate to be living the beach life in that beautiful setting :)

The other lady didn't want a relationship, or at least didn't want one with me. Evelyn is very special, I have seen where she lived. A concrete building, no light in the stairwell, no handrail along the walkway, even 3 stories up. A communal sink in the yard with a water hose to wash dishes. A room with cement floors, a bathroom with a faucet sticking out of the wall and a 5 gallon bucket. No tank on the toilet, you pour water to flush it and bail water over your head to shower. Every night, people gather on the roof for the breeze, she slept up there on a sleeping bag, on the cement.

She asks for nothing, won't even let me buy her a pair of shoes. The sole was split but she insisted on getting them fixed, she says to throw them away just makes more garbage, and the shoe repair people need the work.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
She sounds like an angel from Heaven! She appreciates everything she has it sounds like and is not a foolish spender. She is my kind of people! I don't like this throw away world that has evolved. I just glued the soles of my walking shoes back on and the others that had holes in the bottom I filled w/ the glue gun also. Works like a charm and I'm good to go. I won't throw them out till they turn to dust or unless I turn to dust first :rolleyes:

Reaction score
A lot of people talk the talk, but she walks the walk. She really cares about the earth, she uses no makeup, won't even use my toothpaste because it has fluoride in it, no aspartame or Splenda, won't use the microwave or boil anything in a Teflon pot. Absolutely hates clothes and gets naked as soon as we get home. :)

She won't use anything that is not bio degradable. After living with her for 10 days now, I really respect her beliefs. She peeled the tiny sticker off of n apple and asked me, "Can you take care of this for me?" Most people would have just flicked it away, it is paper, bio degradable. But I walked 30 yards to throw that tiny scrap into a trash can.

She is the real deal JW, she asks for nothing and gives me everything. She is 29 and I will be 59 next month, but I am not the oldest man she has dated. She likes an older man, lucky me.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
She's gonna have you put in line real quick like. I like what I hear about her already. No flicking is good. Too many people using the earth as a dumping ground. Have a can of pop or a hamburger. They throw the can and all the wrappers, plastic whatever right out the windows to the side of the roads. I walk every day and it is disgusting. Cigarette butts, needles, clothes, furniture................you could furnish your whole house w/ junk thrown or what falls of trucks on the freeways/highways. I picked up a nice frying pan the other day. Problem was when I walked by the kids house who tried to shoot me awhile back, he thought I was carrying it around as a weapon against him and it gave him a good laugh............stupid kid!

Ask a Question