morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Cap and Trade legislation takes place in 2017.

You won't see the fees, but they'll certainly be there.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Now I get it! True-Dope = Trudeau. DUH!

I did not realize that you upper latitude guys also had 'terms of endearment' for your fearless(?) leaders.

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I can talk without gin, Meyer.

I can just talk gooder English with it for learning you guys stuff.

Trudeau, translated literally from French means "water hole".

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Be careful with quality information from API. They tell you what you need to know to get you to buy more product. The expiration date is bogus, and we proved that several years ago. The only reagent sensitive to temp and time is a nitric acid solution. The rest last forever. I would not keep the test kit in direct sunlight, but in a dark cabinet they last for years. We tested kits up to 8 years old and there was no variance in test results. If you look at the msds sheet published by API it is 35 pages long and says that sodium thiosulfate is toxic to fish. The western chemical msds says nontoxic to marine life. They don't want you to buy sodium thiosulfate Crystals. They want you to buy their solution. Crystals cost $2 a pound. Their solution costs $600 a pound. Guess which one industry uses to neutralize chlorine? Western chemical is required to produce an msds sheet. For API, it's not a requirement since they are not a chemical producer. It's a sales point for them.

Ask a Question