FACE BOOK, ANYONE?

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Anyone that wants to add me as a friend can send me a pm with your name and what to look for in your profile pic so I can make sure your the right person. But like CW, I fair warn you never know what might come across my page. I get shared some pretty weird and off the wall things sometimes. I do also recommend liking Koiguys pond page. Some really cool ideas and pond pics come through his page I enjoy it a lot!

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Just remembered this topic as I was checking my FB.

There was an alert [ARIZONA EXOTIC ANIMAL HOSPITAL] about KOi Herpes Virus and cautioning everyone to quarantine all new fish (a Phoenix koi owner lost an entire "pond" after adding 2 new koi).

Sad! :(

OK, have sent PM's to HTH, KOIGUY, Capewind, & Fishin4cars.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
capewind said:
I log on daily to play a silly game, but warn anyone if you want to add me, I share a lot of items (political, religious and funnies) ...
What game?

I try to avoid sharing political stuff, but do share some religious (spiritual & inspirational), lots of funnies, lots of animal (mostly cats) and "nature" related stuff.

Reaction score
TM, Castleville LOL ...

It is always obvious when I have extra time for FB ,,, I may go weeks with only sharing a couple of items, but then out of the blue, may share many ... I'll share anything I think is of interest, but some of the items I previously listed may include items others may find distasteful (maybe a crude joke or a political jab especially). I used to have some restraint, but now all the kids on my friends list are older, and have seen or heard worse than anything I could share LOL.

If anyone wants to add me, just send me a PM...

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I am a facebook idiot, use it a little. do you guys use real name or have a separate account for pond type stuff? It could become really overwhelming time wise

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
capewind said:
TM, Castleville LOL ...

It is always obvious when I have extra time for FB ,,, I may go weeks with only sharing a couple of items, but then out of the blue, may share many ... I'll share anything I think is of interest, but some of the items I previously listed may include items others may find distasteful (maybe a crude joke or a political jab especially). I used to have some restraint, but now all the kids on my friends list are older, and have seen or heard worse than anything I could share LOL.

If anyone wants to add me, just send me a PM...
Candy Crush, Angry Birds Friends, Scramble With Friends, Draw Something....

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Anyone on here that wants to add me as a friend can look me up as Larkin Baggett Hammond LA. Please PM me if you send a request so i know your from GPF. Thank

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
everybody has got to join my pond page too... come on, lets make it the place to be for ponders on facebook... tell your freinds, family, people you meet at the pond store, other forums etc.. to join. then actually visit the spage and post, pics, share ideas, whatever.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/385421641523016/

Ask a Question