Fairy moss

stroppy

stroppy
Reaction score
do any of you have fairy moss in your pond ? i ask because i have and it seems to be making my algae worse ... ive tried reading up about it but seems to be very conflicting views ... algae had more or less dissapered water is good and clear and all water tests are just the same ... so i really dont know what to do, the bio filter has kicked in now oh be it could be bigger but as i say all water tests are the same for 4 weeks now..only thing that still arnt doing well are the lillies they just wont grow ... bought some new ones and still only tiny and i so need them for shade ...have some in soil and also in gravel and neither are growing can anyone help please ... this ponder is getting to the point where im seriously thinking of giving up the pond :)

Reaction score
Don't give up! =)

I wish I could help...

I actually JUST got a little bit of fairy moss today, so when I saw this thread I though, 'Yay!' (uhm, now it's not so much yay as, uh oh)

I'd never heard of it before. The sales person said it's great for making shade, and the stuff I saw today was in clear water and the moss looked GREAT!

Hope your pond turns around soon!

stroppy

stroppy
Reaction score
thats what i bought it for too much needed shade ... but the algae does seem to be mainly all under the moss i have other floating plants and they seem ok ... so i just dont know what to do

Ask a Question