sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I was trimming my wisteria and found these ,is it a boy LMAO whaat the heck are they ,there are only 2 .

Attachments

• flowrs wisteria tank cover 011.JPG
    flowrs wisteria tank cover 011.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 272
  • flowrs wisteria tank cover 013.JPG
    flowrs wisteria tank cover 013.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 286

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
LMAO, They are the seed pods sissy. You can wait til they get ripe and make more Wisteria.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
geeze there are only 2 and both are hanging like you see them on the post .I was trimming the wisteria and had a good laugh at them .They are just hanging out together .Well I guess then I will have seeds to get rid of then

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I can't get my poor little Wisteria to stay growing up the pole I put there for it. Every Spring and Summer it grows nicely up it and then every darn winter it freezes down to the ground and has to start all over again on new branches. If we could just get some milder winters to give it a chance to get stabilized I think I'd be a winner then.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That is nice looking sissy. will look great when done, take a picture further back too.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Whats odd about that is I did have pics of it but they did not download and are not on the camera either not sure what happened to them .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I will have to take more .I am trying to match the color with my universal tints and can't seem to get the color right .The color of the house is raw silk and is a beige yellow with dark green shutters and just got done cutting out and priming the window frames and cut out the roof for the front porch and the posts and deck rails .

Reaction score
I was trimming my wisteria and found these ,is it a boy LMAO whaat the heck are they ,there are only 2 .
Now that I finally remembered my password. I just got some of these seed pods from a customer. Letting them dry out now so I can plant them. Says when they burst open the seed can fly up to 75 ft away, so you have to keep them contained.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Now that I finally remembered my password. I just got some of these seed pods from a customer. Letting them dry out now so I can plant them. Says when they burst open the seed can fly up to 75 ft away, so you have to keep them contained.

I like the feature of firefox, saves passwords you don't worry about and does a nice auto fill in, ie probably does the same, but I have not used ie in years so no clue. This way I don't forget the suckers!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh geeze I will have to watch then I don't want them growing everywhere .Is it when they are completely dry .I will have to try putting a garbage bag over them and see if that catches them ..I use firefox and ie 9 and chrome .

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Watch for them getting dry sissy, when they start to bag them but leave the top of the bag a little open so they don't mold.

Ask a Question