Fast food one year later

Reaction score
Sorry, make that 2 years later!!

Our fast "food" display is now 2 years old. The word food is questionable, since the bread-like and meat-like substances have not molded or spoiled in any way. Bugs won't even bother with it. Please think twice about giving this to your kids. You have a choice, but they don't. We truly are what we eat.
By: LiveWell Wellness Centers

yearoldburger.jpg

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i saw this on facebook, myself...i meant to post it in the "GOOD FOODS FOR GREAT HEALTH" thread ...i forgot, you beat me to it now!

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Really??? Around here, Busy Bee is a tool store. I've never seen a burger in there! :cheerful:
John

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Busy Bee here is a locally owned Bar and Grill, there are actually two owned by the same people but the other one is called the Cotton Bottom. I like the Busy Bee better because they serve fries instead of chips but they are the same burgers.

We don't have a Busy Bee here that sells tools... Only beer and garlic burgers, I'd say we are lucky LOL.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I hardly ever eat out at fast food anymore. I kinda always liked the bean burrito's at Taco Bell and still have one of those now and then.
Those gross burgers are tasty tho w/fries and a drink............nothing like a nice big slimey pink burger......yuck!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I do have to ask what is in that sandwich pecan ,I see onions and tomato ,theres a hamburger hiding in there?

Ask a Question