Favorite pumps for small to mid size ponds?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone have any favorite pump brands/models they would recommend?
The plan is for a 300 gallon, approximately 6 foot diameter / 2 feet deep pond with a slightly raised bog filter and a small waterfall.
Obviously I want something powerful enough to circulate the water properly and manage the waterfall, but I don't want to overcompensate and get something too forceful or loud for this size pond.
Any advice greatly appreciated!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I like the Laguna brand. Got mine at Webb's online store. Laguna is good on power usage.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have any favorite pump brands/models they would recommend?
The plan is for a 300 gallon, approximately 6 foot diameter / 2 feet deep pond with a slightly raised bog filter and a small waterfall.
Obviously I want something powerful enough to circulate the water properly and manage the waterfall, but I don't want to overcompensate and get something too forceful or loud for this size pond.
Any advice greatly appreciated!
It sounds similar to mine, I got a Jebao FAP 3500 LPH, as it has good reviews on amazon. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jebao-Energy-Saving-Filter-Course/dp/B07NDH1MKD
As a novice its great -plug in and pump, though little in terms of a manual comes with it.

Ask a Question