fdsafdsa

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Oldhead said:
so what kinda person it take to get banned from a garden pond forum.:bye2:

DrCase and I determined that this person was not here to add value to the Forum. Making a bunch of 1 or 2 word posts that mean nothing, and another trying to sell stuff. All this done without introduction or any other intelligent communication.

Any member in good standing can sell their stuff here. We have a Classified page just for that. I encourage anyone who has something of value they no longer need to post it there.

When a ban order is issued, an email goes to that person giving them the reason, the ban time limit and then they have an opportunity to respond why they should be re-instated. To this day, I have never had one reply.

We do not get pleasure from banning anyone, it is our desire for everyone to be comfortable in making their posts. Occasional silly posts are fine once established and you have added value to the Forum.

Silly posts for the post count will not be tolerated, this is not a blog or a chat room.:nono:

Feel free to respond either either here or to DrCase & or myself in PM if you wish. If at any time you feel a need to report a post please do so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucaryan

Latest Threads