Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
That is a flock! :)
They always stay on my land because I let them eat from the bird feeders and most other people chase them off with firecrackers or guns. I actually enjoy them and think they are amusing and clever but they are loud :singing::singing::singing: lol
As a matter of fact science has said they have the highest IQ of any bird the equivalent of a human IQ of 140 !

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
We used to have huge field blackening flocks of them back in the 80s. Now we never see more the 20 or 30 in a group. I'm glad they are gone but often wonder why.

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
We used to have huge field blackening flocks of them back in the 80s. Now we never see more the 20 or 30 in a group. I'm glad they are gone but often wonder why.
They are very smart and will often move on if they are threatened is some way and will often never return especially if it is humans who have made them feel threatened. It took about 10 years for me to build up my group that live on my land and trust me to the point that some will drink water from my hand.

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
This wasnt a specific group of crows ,I mean we had them across most of the state that way.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8B
Country
United States
today I get to work, open the shop, walk back outside look up and to my surprise I see not one but 2 Bald Eagles sitting in a tall dead pine across the parking lot from me. they hung around for about 20 min. then took flight together. It was nice to see a pair of them
I don't get to see Eagles very often

Attachments

• EAGLES.jpg
    EAGLES.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 181

Ask a Question