Few fishy pictures

Reaction score
I'm having problems uploading pictures. Anyone else having issues?

I think my poor white koi has a deformed tail. Its seems kind of one sided. Not sure if you can see it in the pictures.
DSCN0106.JPG
DSCN0099.JPG

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sure it is not just the reflection of the water .I thought something was wrong with 1 of mine but it turned out to be water distortion

Reaction score
Pretty sure. I've been looking closely for a few days now. You can sort of see it in the picture. I wanted to upload some more of this fish for a few opinions, just want to be make sure its not some sort of illness causing it, but I can't upload any more. Not sure why. Will try later.

I'm just a bit concerned because I didn't notice it until a few days ago ...... BUT it may have been like that all along.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
That is odd. maybe it's ok though.

Side note, does anyone know if there are 100% Comets? I remember seeing 95% white ones last year but I dont know if there are any completely white.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Looks like it has a bit of a crook in it's tail. Prolly born that way and as it grows it becomes more pronounced.
I have white ones..........actually have a bit of a pinkish flesh tone to some.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I think it would be neat to have a pond w/ nothing but white ones. They show up so well w/ the dark background.

Reaction score
I have two gold and black fish that outgrew their black, now they are plain gold. Weird how they change like that. I have another red and white that is showing more white than red.

I seriously hope my black and white koi doesn't do that, I love him!

I mentioned to my hubby last night that I wouldn't mind having a more 'formal' pond for the koi and leave this pond as a bit of a mix of fish. He rolled his eyes at me ...... haha! I'll keep working on him.

Ask a Question