few new pics.

Reaction score
Cleaned up this morning and filled in some more. Also the lilly was blooming this morning so got a few pics of that as well. If not for the fact that I can walk out and look at it I would swear these flowers are fake. Crazy how bright the centers get. Can't wait to get more.

IMG_8969.jpg

IMG_8956.jpg

IMG_8950.jpg

IMG_8945.jpg

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Beautiful lily and pond. I love the urn with the water flowing out. That's really a nice looking pond for a entrance way!

Reaction score
quite an elegant looking entry youve got going there! ...any fish?

Thanks. We have three comments and two shubunkins but that's it for now. The pond is only 370 gallons as 28" deep so not really big enough for koi. we hope it ends up being able to handle 5 fully grown Goldie's. I'm a big fan of shubunkins cause they kinda look like koi (sorta).

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They have babies you may have to convince friends they need to build ponds .Advantage they get free fish and you have a home for your babies :razz:

Reaction score
looks like i may only gt another day out of this lily. getting kinda floppy. good thing there is a few more coming up behind it. cant wait till my fish get less shy so i can take some pics of them.

IMG_9007.jpg

IMG_8993.jpg

IMG_8973.jpg

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Thanks. We have three comments and two shubunkins but that's it for now. The pond is only 370 gallons as 28" deep so not really big enough for koi. we hope it ends up being able to handle 5 fully grown Goldie's. I'm a big fan of shubunkins cause they kinda look like koi (sorta).

Three comments? Is that a new kind of fish? LOL I've got a comet in my pond that many that see it think it's a butterfly Koi. one our shubunkins can rival with the colors of any Koi but he seems to have stopped growing at about 9" the other one that some think is a butterfly koi is about 13".

Reaction score
I love how the blue brick background ties in to the blue vase. Beautiful!

Thanks. Funny part is that's the one part I don't like haha. We just bought this house and we are not a fan of the blue at all but we like the house enough that we bought it anyhow with plans to paint. When we do we will probably repaintthe pitcher to match

Ask a Question