Filling pond with hose

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
you're making it waaaaaaayyyyyy too easy for @poconojoe , @Mmathis ! Annnnnnnd, taking away ALL my fun! Sheesh. I mean, he slams DOTS but!!!! then goes on to reply to it ANYHOW!!! I mean, can you GET more fun than that?
Yep, nothing like a good laugh, especially at my expense!
Good thing I have thick skin.
My 42 plus years in construction has done that for me. If you can't take a joke on a construction site, you won't last very long!

Sad thing is that all of that is probably gone these days. Everyone has become too serious. No more fun to make the work day enjoyable.
Glad I retired 4 years ago....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Yep, nothing like a good laugh, especially at my expense!
Good thing I have thick skin.
My 42 plus years in construction has done that for me. If you can't take a joke on a construction site, you won't last very long!

Sad thing is that all of that is probably gone these days. Everyone has become too serious. No more fun to make the work day enjoyable.
Glad I retired 4 years ago....
THAT'S why we're all HERE, PJ; Ian let's the kids play, don'tcha know?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
THAT'S why we're all HERE, PJ; Ian let's the kids play, don'tcha know?
lol actually me more than him. I do all the skim reading of posts to make sure the kids are being good! If I run into something I am on the fence about I send it to him for second eyeball look.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
lol actually me more than him. I do all the skim reading of posts to make sure the kids are being good! If I run into something I am on the fence about I send it to him for second eyeball look.
geez, didn't mean to upset Momma Addy, capiche? We all KNOW who runs the place but gotta give Ian some love SOMETIMES, right???

heh heh; you SURE you want this baby-sittin' job, @addy1 ?? We WILL guarantee any gray hairs you have will not be lonely!!

Ask a Question