Wanted filter,skimmer anything to help me

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
New Jersey zone 4
Country
United States
Hello I'm very new at this I'm looking for a filter or skimmer for a 300 gallon pond. I'm not looking for new cause I don't have a lot of money so if any one has spares please let me know because I wanna try to enjoy something that I love and its fish thanks.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
New Jersey zone 4
Country
United States
I'm still trying to learn my way around this site. Well I made my pond thats 4x4x4x4 all around as you can see in the picture I have. Its 3 feet deep with a filter I got from lowes which is a smart pond its called don't know if its going to work and a filter waterfall. I also have in the pond is 2 gold fish and 3 comets.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Hello I'm very new at this I'm looking for a filter or skimmer for a 300 gallon pond. I'm not looking for new cause I don't have a lot of money so if any one has spares please let me know because I wanna try to enjoy something that I love and its fish thanks.

I have an extra Savio compact skimmer and pump, Italian-made, that I've put on craigslist for $170. Shipping to New Jersey could be another $50 or so, but the new kit is close to $500.

Reaction score
Country
United States
We closed our koi down...have a very expensive filter and pump, $300.00, plus anything extra we have for the koi pond your welcome to included in that price. We are located in Kentucky. Thanks

Ask a Question