filtration setup?

Reaction score
I am going to start construction of pond soon and Im triying to get the filtration setup worked out in my head before I order anything, pond will be about 1500 to 1700 U.S. gal., I want to put a steam or waterfall in at one end and a skimmer of some sort on other end,was going to go with a laguna 3200 pressur filter and the max flo 2000 pump, would it be right to set the max flo pump with the skimmer and have that be fed to the laguna filter which would the feed the stream or waaterfall? or does the skimmer need a pump of its own? any help on this would be great thanks. :lol:

Reaction score
Well im not sure , would it be better to run the max flo2000 pump from the bottom of pond to the laguna filter and then to waterfall and have a seperate pump working the skimmer? sorry it probably sounds like a stupid question but want to get the setup right, thanks

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
2 pumps would be good
If you only have one it would be in the skimmer

Ask a Question