Fin count

Reaction score
So almost everyone has been out and about the last four days. The only fish missing is my lone koi ( 4 inches ). I hope he's hiding somewhere because his absence is becoming more and more difficult to hide from my kids. I have attached a pic of some of the fish and another of my pond. Water clarity is improving although it is still muddled from a water change and cleaning on Sunday. landscaping is still not complete and some liner is showing as winter came upoon us pretty quickly last fall.
Enjoy.
By the time I compress them enough to post, the quality is shot. tried Zipping em but I have zipx and apparently this doesn't suppot that.

Attachments

• DSC_0219999.jpg
    DSC_0219999.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 359
Reaction score
Photobucket is a great solution for posting pictures to forums. Just upload your pics there (it will let you choose what size the photo will be stored as), copy the IMG link and paste into your post. Like so:

DSCN2559.jpg

Plus, then you aren't stuck with thumbnails in your post that people have to click on one at a time.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I really like your pretty goldfish and I am going to get me some of those Shubbies when the weather warms up here :beerchug:

Reaction score
Thanks.
Shubunkins are great aren't they? Was a little worried as I know they can be a bit more sensitive to winter weather, etc. They all ( knock on wood) have made it through this winter, so they can't be as tender as previously thought.
And , man, the blue...sweet!

Ask a Question