Finally finished the cobblestone walkway

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I finally managed to finish the walkway. Total of 41ft and 350 cobblestones. It was a very slow walkway to do. Amy and I really like the look of it.

IMG_4024.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
3b
Country
United States
That looks fantastic. You were able to source some nice material. My guess would be $$$. Great work! There is not a lot that compares to that last stone, board, screw or wire. Getting there is pretty fun though when it comes to scaping.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Absolutely love the stone's quality the mix of colors and they were put to good use a premium job for sure.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
That looks fantastic. You were able to source some nice material. My guess would be $$$. Great work! There is not a lot that compares to that last stone, board, screw or wire. Getting there is pretty fun though when it comes to scaping.
Thank you. I was lucky on the cost of the stones. I bought them for $1.50 each. Normally they would have cost $4-$5 each and not of this nicer color.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Ok I can't pass this up if there is more available even if it is a two to three hour ride. Do they have more? i'll add it to my honey due list

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Ok I can't pass this up if there is more available even if it is a two to three hour ride. Do they have more? i'll add it to my honey due list
I sent him a text as I wanted a few more. At this point I bought all he had 750 stones. If he gets more I will let you know. I found them thru craigslist

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You just keep hitting home run after home run. Excellent work I love this too. I would like to consider this as a walkway from the front porch to the pond.

Ask a Question