First day of Spring!

Shawn

Sweet Pea
Reaction score
Today is the first day of spring and I am very excited to be able to start enjoying our pond again. It has been a long winter and am anxious to see our plants starting to grow and the fish to warm up and swim around the pond. Shouldn't be long before the land toads show up to mate and lay their eggs in the pond. Last year we had about 500 tadpoles in our pond. After about a month or so they turned into land toads and crawled out of the pond. It was a really cool experience.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums! :wave:

It may technically be spring, but it feels like we're still in winter's icy grip here in the UK! I'm looking forward to it warming up a bit!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
tigerswelcome.gif
Shawn

Shawn

Sweet Pea
Reaction score
I here Ya! We live in Ohio and we are way under the normal weather. It is officially spring and we are expecting 6 inches of snow on Monday. Last year it was unusually warm we were in the 80's. We should be in the 60's. Thanks for replying to my post.

Becky said:
Welcome to the forums! :wave:

It may technically be spring, but it feels like we're still in winter's icy grip here in the UK! I'm looking forward to it warming up a bit!

Ask a Question