First Pond

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
omegared11211 submitted a new Showcase Item:

First Pond

Our first pond in S.E. AZ. Had a fun time building it with my family. It's only about 300 gallons with 5 fish (and about 15 babies!). Looking forward to this winter and what next year brings with the pond. Already planning on a 3000 gallon next year!!! First picture is of our big Koi. Started out at about 4 inches when it was put in the pond in April. It's grown a lot (close to 10 inches now) and turned out so beautiful. The second pic is of some of the babies eating. The third is an overall pic of the pond. It's right by our front door so we can sit out side and enjoy the sound of the waterfall and the kids in the yard. Been such a wonderful experience having the pond.

Read more about this showcase item here...

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Very nice and have fun building your new bigger one. Your fish and you will love it!

Reaction score
Nice, keep us posted on updates and pictures of your next pond. People love to help with any questions you may have here!!

I have mentioned my pond around some younger teenage workers in a few different stores this summer and their faces lite up and excitedly told me how they had a pond growing up and loved it. No doubt these young adults will have ponds of their own some day for their own kids to enjoy.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
glad your enjoying your pond with your family...my family barely looks at ours lol.
I already want to build another also...but will probably be moving at some point so I have to wait I think.

Ask a Question