j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok I wanted to audio swap the music cuz my dumb radio was on in the background playing some Seahawks football commercial but youtube takes too long to do the switcheroo. It says "An AudioSwap request for this video is in progress." Some peeps are complaining about how long it takes. Next time I will make sure to have nothing or something nice on the radio :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Thank you pafek. This was supposed to be a part of it but I accidentally stopped the video so here is the rest and yes it still has the Seahawks program chatting away in the background. I picked out a nice audio swap piece of music to use for both of them but youtube says it's still working on it.........bah humbug!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
beautiful jw, your music pick is great. Good first video. Like how slow and steady you filmed it. Good looking fish and pond too!

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
JW nice video. In the second video what do you have growing to the left of the floating ring? The bubbler you have going what size pump is that?

Neo

Nick
Reaction score
Love all the plants. Nice pond and music! My videos usually have my Son yelling about something in the background and I never think about it until after posting. :razz:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Thanks everyone and glad the music finally showed up. Guess they fixed it overnight sometime.

JW nice video. In the second video what do you have growing to the left of the floating ring? The bubbler you have going what size pump is that?

Those are the plants I received from Country called Water Primrose and it is growing all over really nicely. Will get little yellow flowers. Here is the pump I have but it's discontinued. I've had it for ages.

http://www.drillspot...s_chemical_pump

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
J.W., I saw some beautiful full size goldies. They look great with vibrant colors. Do you use any special brand of fish food? I use Wardley's pellets and supplement with Cheerios and Romaine. I don't have the colors you do however. Rob

Reaction score
I saw you have a dark goldfish. She hatched last year and has been a dark bronze to black, well, this last week she has been going through a transformation from black to orange. I never thought she would change color but she is and should be fully orange in the next week or two.

Ask a Question