Fish and pond groups on FaceBook never cease to amaze....! Hopefully the size is a mistake!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
I HAVE A POST waiting in the loft about a report from Sunday from Steve Hilton and the who what and where's of covid and GOOGLE has already removed the video.
I don't know how the whole world is not holding China accountable for what they did. It's no question what they did was bio-warfare. Their economy was tanking and out of despiration they released Covid upon the world. Their plan completely worked.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I thought this was a pond forum but I’m slowly starting to realize it’s just a conspiracy forum. Like does it ever occur to people that if almost everyone thinks you’re crazy and you have no evidence to support your claims maybe you are just crazy?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Nah, our focus is still largely ponds. We do occasionally discuss our POV on current topics, but it’s easy to avoid a thread that you find that line of conversation going in, and enjoy the rest.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
@JamieB - are you SURE? Or is that another CONSPIRACY? haha! Hey, we're all people here with lots of viewpoints on lots of things and with all the world events lately it wouldn't be normal for things to NOT spill over from time to time. But the one thing we all have in common is WE ALL LOVE PONDS. And @JamieB is right - keep scrolling if it's not for you.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Amen to that! We will give you FRICTION if you TOO BIG fish are in your TOO SMALL pond! haha! Friction... how about the FRICTION those fish feel rubbing up against each other all day!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Lol, my conspiracies are kept for in person discussion, I try not to air them out online where they can be used against me at a later date...( proof I’m paranoid, I’m sure). Except for my conviction that the weather is determined that I not get certain tasks done, that I complain about openly. But otherwise, I’m on here to connect with nice folks about things like ponds, pets, drool over addys set up, laugh at the jokes, and help out with advice for the ones who need it.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Amen to that! We will give you FRICTION if you TOO BIG fish are in your TOO SMALL pond! haha! Friction... how about the FRICTION those fish feel rubbing up against each other all day!
I wish I could SHARE the video that this OP posted — (well, I guess I could post it, but I’m not trying to inflame this situation) — because it so clearly shows those poor fish bumping into each other....in that obviously shallow pond. But, like so many others who post, her pond has done well for 25 years, so...... :rolleyes::banghead::banghead:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Ah nemo was the young man who was ambitious and built a nice first timer. But is young and apparently has the school system of the 21st century . Those words certainly say it all

Ask a Question