addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Neat idea! Keep the little fishes happy and secure. Is the rope looking item so you can move it?

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
I made mine out of an old water softener barrel, it is about the same size except smooth on both sides. My Koi love to hang out in it. It is surprising how many can huddle together out of site in there. I had trouble with mine floating, so I had to weigh it down with rocks.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
neat idea dr dave. We are thinking of trying some fish in our pond, it has had water in it for 3 months or so now. I will give them hiding spots, raccoons are loving the pond so far. Maybe just for drinks, we are still very dry here.

jethro13

jethro13
Reaction score
addy1 said:
Neat idea! Keep the little fishes happy and secure. Is the rope looking item so you can move it?

That rope looking item is actually an air hose that runs to a air stone that I zip tied to the top of the fish house. I connect it to my air pump during the winter months when the ponds are covered with ice.

jethro13

jethro13
Reaction score
sorry for the slow reply robchester there are pictures of my ponds on page 4 or so in the garden pond photography section there is a half of pipe in each of the ponds.

Ask a Question