Five Hundred Miles

Reaction score
OK friends! I really love this and I know you will too!

Let's get down, swing your shoulders back and forth, stand up and swing your butt and shake your hips! Step high on your toes! It'll feel really good when you hear this tune!

See, I told you so! :)

Catfishnut

Reaction score
I just replayed everything I previously posted. For my personal tastes, this would be an awesome album! You all may not appreciate every on of my choices, but they bring back fond memories for me from throughout my life experiences and... there is just something about the artistry in these songs that grabs my heart. I hear something in these songs, in the music, the lyrics and the instruments that hits me inside really strong and powerful. Hope they were all liked.

Gordy

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Lots of them brought back memories for me too and I enjoyed your eclectic collection. Thanks for posting them. My likes of music go all over the place to realms unknown :cheerful:

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
My favorite artist is Bruce Springsteen. He plays with a lot of different musicians from different genres.

This one he is playing with the Seeger sessions Band.

This is off his newest album

Reaction score
Oh YES! Bruce Springstein!

Now he is an ICON all his own and I love his music, too!

I wasn't really familiar with that specific selection, but it is definitely great!

Here is one of Bruce's classics from my specific era and one that I am enamered with...

Love it!

Gordy

Ask a Question