Reaction score
INTERESTING?
379905_288096331224144_273879369312507_916525_1651927081_n.jpg

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
That is interesting, It's kind of funny, My daughter when she is texting me always says I love yew instead I love you when she is finished texting. It's been a thing me and her have done since she moved out on her own, I guess next time she makes me made I'll just text her back pluck yew and see if she can figure that one out! lol

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ha Ha..............here's another bit of finger fodder:

THE RING FINGER
Why do we wear the wedding ring on the fourth finger?
VicWedRings.jpg

Well I came across this fascinating tidbit!

Check it out for your-self - It really works.

There is a beautiful and convincing explanation given by the Chinese.
Thumb represents your Parents
Second (Index) finger represents your Siblings
Middle finger represents your-Self
Fourth (Ring) finger represents your Life Partner
& the Last (Little) finger represents your children

Firstly, open your palms (face to face), bend the middle fingers and hold them together ( back to back - knuckle to knuckle) Secondly, open and hold the remaining three fingers and the thumb - tip to tip
(As shown in the figure below):

000RingFinger.jpg

Now, try to separate your thumbs (representing the parents)..., they will open, because your parents are not destined to live with you lifelong, and have to leave you sooner or later.
Now, join your thumbs as before, and separate your Index fingers (representing siblings)...., they will also open, because your brothers and sisters will have their own families and will have to lead their own separate lives.
Now join the Index fingers back, and separate your Little pinky fingers (representing your children)...., they will open too, because the children also will get married and settle down on their own some day.

Finally, join your Little fingers, and try to separate your Ring fingers (representing your spouse).
You will be surprised to see that you just CANNOT....., because Husband & Wife have to remain together all their lives - through thick and thin!!
Well that's how it's supposed to be anyways.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
The Chinese tradition for the middle finger is a tad more wholesome than the French, lol

If you google the Battle of Agincourt and read the Wikipedia description of the event you may notice just how big an event it was for the French aristocracy

Regards, andy

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
FISHIN'.....Next time your daughter texts "I love yew" respond with "I love ewes" and see how she responds!!!..............lol....sorry!

Ask a Question