Foaming Fountain Size

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all!

I’m new here. It’s nice to meet you. I’ve loved fountains all my life and recently bought my first house and started to plan my fountain.

I need some help and advice! I’ve been looking at all different foaming fountain heads and I understand in the UK we have a different type of connection/thread when it comes to pipes.

I’ve seen all the Oase fountain heads and they seem good but I can’t seem to find any fountain heads that would achieve this type of girth (see attached).

I’m ideally looking for a height max of 1m but it’s the actual width of the jet that I want to be bigger, the Oase consumer ones seem pretty thin!

Any site or fountain head/pump recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards!

Attachments

• F4050FF8-2950-4E64-BD11-D9E091734A5D.jpeg
    F4050FF8-2950-4E64-BD11-D9E091734A5D.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 86
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
I can't really help you, but I would guess you would need a pretty powerful pump with a very large outlet pipe to get that effect.
Hopefully some of the experts will chime in to give you some advice.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi!

Thanks, yes, I was thinking this.

Think it’s going to have to be a big pump but I would like to have the main fountain no higher than 1 metre with the two little ones (that I’m not really worried about width) to be 0.5m or smaller. :)

Have been looking at the beefy Oase Aquarius Eco Expert range for this, wondering if I can get away with one really powerful pump to control the three jets as the other two will be tiny foaming bubblers and the central will be the statement piece with height between 0.5 - 1 meter. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
To get the wide fizzled effect, maybe a nozzle or showerhead, for lack of better words, should be wide and have lots of holes. Perhaps that's the key. I'm just guessing though...

Ask a Question