JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Yeah, they've been talking about the water quality a lot over the past few months, among many other things. I'm surprised it's gone as smoothly as it has the past few days.

I watch the Summer Olympics, but don't care for it nearly as much as the Winter Olympics. Not only do the Winter Olympics have more extreme sports, but it also happens at a time of year when there's not much else to do but stay inside and watch tv.

Reaction score
Yeah, they've been talking about the water quality a lot over the past few months, among many other things. I'm surprised it's gone as smoothly as it has the past few days.

I watch the Summer Olympics, but don't care for it nearly as much as the Winter Olympics. Not only do the Winter Olympics have more extreme sports, but it also happens at a time of year when there's not much to do but stay inside and watch tv.
I don't know,,, maybe it's just me,, but swimming in raw sewage somehow seems like a more "extreme" sport than bob sledding. :sick:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a ish!
Country
United Kingdom
Yes they seemed to be diving into a luminous algae rich pond tonight! Think their UV bulb needs checking and replacing! What's going on in there I wonder?

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a ish!
Country
United Kingdom
Another medal gained, woo-hoo! The gold medal kayaker is another one from my local area along with Adam Peaty. 12 tons water per second flows along the canoe /kayak course I've just heard....makes me wonder what kind of pump they use! Judging by its opaque blue colour it's very oxygen rich with all that turbulence going on, no chance for the algae to bloom there. Come on GB!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Like a pac of Wolves, unreal. Except wolves only grab things so they don't starve to death.

Ask a Question