following the Osama Bin Laden story?

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Just goggled it and saw where they had positively Identfied him by DNA About time.:)

Reaction score
yeah it made my day, my mom comes in too the room saying thank god and praising god that he is finally gone...he has done so many nasty and disgusting things and i am so happy that he is gone, the war is not over sadly but this is just the thing we need now, so many events these couple weeks, the royal wedding, osama dead and soon mothers day, a great day in history

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Was only a matter of time...

USAMA BIN LADEN

Attachments

• status-image.jpg
    status-image.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 326

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
poor fish they have to put up with that .They may throw him back .

Reaction score
vertigo72 said:
Yeah it only took 10 years, a few wars (allegedly) causing the death of 100.000's and depending who you believe, trillions of dollars. Quick and easy?

i agree forsure, it seems really fishy to me that it took so long and that there is no vidoe or picture proof and even then i doubt that people would have believed it

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Gosh I just heard on the radio that when Bin Laden saw that he was going to be shot he grabbed his wife and put her in front of him as a shield. She died also. I wonder if this is really true? What a sap he was if its true cuz he always raved about how he would honor death and go to his 40 virgins happily ever after :lol:

Ask a Question