j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You are prolly right talal, something that I wouldn't wish on anyone even him being the low life that he was :cool: It's weird to think that Hell is forever and the suffering that goes w/ it :lol:

Reaction score
you know, that is true that wishing hell on anyone would make you just as bad, but he does deserve it and j.w you shouldn't have to think about it you know people who do good and people who have good hearts and souls and intentions will go to heaven

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I don't think good intentions will get me to Heaven or being any kind of good. I think I must put my faith and trust in God and only that will get me there, that is what I believe :lol:

Reaction score
j.w said:
I don't think good intentions will get me to Heaven or being any kind of good. I think I must put my faith and trust in God and only that will get me there, that is what I believe :rolleyes:
that is a deffinate in my mind totally agree

Reaction score
North-Eastcoaster with shovels for blizzards
Dear Obama, THANKYOU for ordering Navy Seals to take out Osama :rolleyes:.

"In a remarkable 36 hours of his presidency, Barack Obama carried a momentous secret and gave no hint of it as he consoled tornado victims...What few insiders knew was that Obama gave the go-ahead Friday for the military operation that would end with the death of terrorist leader Osama bin Laden..."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=13513201

DSCF0611-1.jpg

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
there is no man that deserves heaven, for we have all sinned.you cant earn your way into heaven. your salvation is a gift from God...Jesus, Gods only begotten son, died for your sins. the only man who knew no sin became sin and paid the price for your sake. you need only accept that gift and turn from sin....God doesnt axpect perfection he wants your love and an honest effort

Reaction score
"In a remarkable 36 hours of his presidency, Barack Obama carried a momentous secret and gave no hint of it as he consoled tornado victims...What few insiders knew was that Obama gave the go-ahead Friday for the military operation that would end with the death of terrorist leader Osama bin Laden..."

he probably kept it quiet because he either didnt know it was happening until after it was carried out ! or more likely he didnt say anything incase the inteligence/operation went wrong, especially considering the pakistan government didnt know that the american team was on their soil or that any such operation was being carried out, a little embarassing for pakistan !! but not as embarasing as it would have ben if it went wrong ! so dont make it known publically untill you know its gone to plan .
it ia also reported this was a kill not capture operation, why? why not capture him and bring him to account for his crimes, just as saddam was and enevitably what will happen in time with gaddafi ! (tho it was reported on sky news that osama was asked to surrender twice before being shot)

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Today, the identity of the sniper that shot Osama's eye out was revealed

Attachments

• sniper.jpg
    sniper.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 209

Ask a Question