For all you rock lovers

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I just picked up 2 loads of jumbo cobbles, they are big. They have a great range of color too. Not just that new granite cobble look. I have about 525 stones. I bought them for $1.50 each. Around here the jumbo cobblestone are $3 to $5 each depending on the size and color. Not a bad deal at all. I want them fro some edging and I want to do our main walk with them. I will try to get another 200 stones when he gets more.

91508A1D-102C-4A7E-A740-203FB4FCFB51.jpeg

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
That was my question too... what do you have planned? :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
That was my question too... what do you have planned? :)
@cas I am planning on doing over our main walkway with cobblestones which is cement brick pavers now. They where put in by the original owner, I never really cared for them. Now that I have so much stone work near the pond and in the yard, it just does not match. I also want to put a border around my driveway and a border around the mulch beds. I my do around the pond where the mulch ends but not sure about that for the look.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Great find! And you're right - awesome price, too. Here we pay about $500 for a pallet of 100 pieces. I know you'll make great use of these!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
I'm jealous. I have not seen anything like that for sale anywhere around here. At that price I would start with a couple thousand stones.

Ask a Question