sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
mine does that but then can't get the pic back to normal size so I can read posts and have to go click off and then go back on the pond forum sight again .I think it is freezing up for some reason .Not sure why .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have version 18.02 of firefox. For me all I have to do is hover the mouse over the picture it enlarges then move the cursor off the picture and it goes back to normal.
Maybe try removing it and reloading. It says it was updated yesterday, maybe they fixed some bugs.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I just took it off after the update .Adobe updated at the same time so could have been a glitch ,not sure .Mine updates automatically .Since adobe pdf files were hit with malware and that warning came through also at the same time .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I just added it to my firefox add-ons and it works great. Love that you just hover now and don't have to click on photos anymore. Thanks so much addy!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Your welcome, I like firefox, been using it for years. It used to be hacked a lot less than IE, not sure if that is still true. They have a lot of neat add ons, some I use some I try out then disable.
I love the pinning of tabs. One browser window and I usually have 8 pinned tabs and 6 plus others just as tabbed. All the browser options tucked up in one corner.

Ask a Question