For Sale For sale- Koi pond equipment with approximately 28 koi ranging from 8 to 20+. $1000.00

Reaction score
After 14 years of enjoying our koi pond and hand feeding koi, it’s time to simplify and sell everything pond related. We have a Savio system, vacuum, pumps, hoses, netting, food, winter bubbler, beneficial bacteria, 100 gallon Rubbermaid stock tank, and approximately 28 to 30 healthy, hand feeding koi. Our pond is 18’ by 22’ and is 42”. You’ll need a hole in the ground, a liner and water for hours of work (haha) and enjoyment.
C10957D4-36C5-4E43-8441-1446DF2DAF4F.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
I rehomed my koi last year but still have the pond, with water plants and lilies. I've been surprised at the amount of algae we have considering we have no fish. I take it you are shutting down your pond?

Reaction score
After 14 years of enjoying our koi pond and hand feeding koi, it’s time to simplify and sell everything pond related. We have a Savio system, vacuum, pumps, hoses, netting, food, winter bubbler, beneficial bacteria, 100 gallon Rubbermaid stock tank, and approximately 28 to 30 healthy, hand feeding koi. Our pond is 18’ by 22’ and is 42”. You’ll need a hole in the ground, a liner and water for hours of work (haha) and enjoyment. View attachment 157297
Sold today. Thank you.

Reaction score
Country
United States
After 14 years of enjoying our koi pond and hand feeding koi, it’s time to simplify and sell everything pond related. We have a Savio system, vacuum, pumps, hoses, netting, food, winter bubbler, beneficial bacteria, 100 gallon Rubbermaid stock tank, and approximately 28 to 30 healthy, hand feeding koi. Our pond is 18’ by 22’ and is 42”. You’ll need a hole in the ground, a liner and water for hours of work (haha) and enjoyment. View attachment 157297
Do you sell all your equipment?

Ask a Question