for the birds

Reaction score
Pondless water feature I made for my for my birds and my pond with the beautiful netting on it lol

Attachments

• DSCN0590.JPG
    DSCN0590.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 324
  • DSCN0592.JPG
    DSCN0592.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 350
  • DSCN0591.JPG
    DSCN0591.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 343

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Neat idea putting the rocks in there for them to stand on and looks nice. Gotta have that netting, helps keep the rif raf away!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States

love that bowl and water can idea and think your birds are gonna love you and now you need a shallow one for butterflies .Go find someone with a dish or direct tv dish and put rubber washers where the screws go in and put screws and nuts back on with a rubber washer ,recycle

pinon ponder

S'cuse me, while I kiss the sky!
Reaction score
Ahhh, Okiee, what a sweet idea! And I really like the pond with the watering can, and your bench right there to take in all that serenity. I think I'd be spending a whole lot of time out there. :)

How do you keep the water clean in the pondless feature? Does it have a little pump?

Reaction score
yes i had some extra pond liner and a small pump and a grate i threw over it and just ran tubing through the hole. bought the rocks and planter from homedepo.

Ask a Question