sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
for all dads and dads to be hope you get plenty of kisses tomorrow ,the kiss mobile is on the move again after a one of the kisses got kissed by a truck .All repaired now and just as sweet as always

Attachments

• kiss mobile 001.jpg
    kiss mobile 001.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 223

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
padayfishys.gif

to all you guys out there, whether you be a father of a father, a brother of a father, a father of a mother, a son of a father to a son or daughter and many more types of fatherly fathering that you might be doing for all creatures great and small
smileyfish.gif

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
AND LAST BUT FAR FROM LEAST...DO NOT FORGET EVERYONE'S HEAVENLY FATHER...THATS RIGHT "THE ALPHA"... "THE OMEGA"...THE FATHER, AND CREATOR OF ALL....GOD!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I got this today for Fathers Day in a little devotional. Thought it was nice so sharing it w/ all you guys out there if you'd like to read. Good info on planning ahead to be a father someday too!

Our Father In Heaven

line_lg.gif

June 17, 2012

READ: Luke 11:1-13
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name. —Luke 11:2
When Jesus taught us to pray, He began, “Our Father in heaven” (Luke 11:2). It is one of many Scriptures that refers to God as a father. I find it both fascinating and instructive that when God wanted us to know what He is like, He chose to emphasize His fatherhood.
What do we know about God as our Father? According to Jesus’ prayer, we know that our Father in heaven is available and attentive to us. It is also clear that He provides for us. He forgives us and protects us from evil (vv.2-4).
What a wonderful pattern for fathers who aren’t in heaven! Granted, there is only one perfect Father in the universe, but as such He sets the pace for the rest of us less-than-perfect fathers. I discovered early in my ministry that my children were not impressed with books I wrote, titles I had, or places I spoke. They craved my time and attention, the provision for basic needs, a love that patiently forgave, and the creation of a safe place for them to grow and mature. It’s a short but very profound list of fatherly duties.
And what about those who didn’t get a dad who met those needs? Take heart in the fact that if you have been redeemed through Jesus you have a perfect heavenly Father—and He’s the best Father of all. —Joe Stowell
Thank You, God, for being our Father, Shepherd,
Guardian, and Guide. We will never outgrow our need
for Your love and care. We want to seek You
with all our heart that we might know You intimately.

The heavenly Father’s arms never tire of holding His children.

Our Daily Bread is hosted by Les Lamborn

Ask a Question