for the members

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a-9b
Country
Ireland
after my hard labour, during the weekend past, i found some new muscles ,my back straightened out and got a little stiff but not sore
i couldnt kneel anymore as it hurts and every time i stand up they crack,my right lower arm couldnt do some basic maneuvers like lifting a kettle after the lump hammer and chiseling concrete
along with that ive got numerous bruises, and scratch marks, all along both arms/ after back filling my pond with my hands, and are stinging from removing hardcore
my fingers were numb from the cold windy rain on sunday
and i will have to repeat it all again for the construction of my waterfall,

but heh, look what i done and i can look out the window and finally get a view for the rest of my life,
imo it was worth all the suffering the struggling and pain (im to soft i know) and i would do it again
and of course i couldnt of done it without the help and advice here on the forum
big THANK YOUS to all the forumites

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a-9b
Country
Ireland
thanks to both of you again ,and yes i think i did do it , i like it, but its only half there,and still room for improvement
maybe i suffer from ocd LOL
ive yet to make my waterfall before i plumb the hardware

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
I was in the same shape after dismantling my raised garden beds to make room for the new future pond. I shudder to think what I'll be like once I start digging! :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a-9b
Country
Ireland
im sure you will get over the mental block and get stuck in once your knee deep in mud youll begin to enjoy it ,
for me it only hurted when i stopped so i kept going
i actually enjoyed it and im only saying that as the pain is nearly gone
and if you dont want to get wet and dirty i would suggest hip waders while digging it, LOL

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We hot tub it after working on bees, ponds, yard, sure makes the body feel better

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Good job!
smcheering.gif

Ask a Question