For UK members on Virgin Media Broadband - "Scam Alert" !!!!.....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Today I had a weird phone call from Virgin media saying they are going to remove my Broadband then press either no 1 or no 2 on our phone .
You here about scams all the time so I decided to do neither rather than follow their instructions , I couldn't say sorry I cant take this call or what you said because I take Morphine twice daily because it was a recorded message, normally if we get cold callers its my set answer which those of you who know me is true , because I'm rather forgetful on a twice daily basis after these med's I need to protect us.
Any normal cold caller has by law to put the phone down if a person has either mental health issues or is forgetful etc.
I am glad I put the phone down and checked with Virgin media because what was going on is a scam to get monies out of a person like myself .
So remember Brits if your with Virgin Media and you get a weird call saying this "It's a scam ignore it"

Ask a Question