The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Came across these on YouTube.

The Beau Hunks are a Dutch Revivalist music ensemble who have performed and recorded vintage works. (They took their name from the 1931 Laurel & Hardy short film of the same name.) They have been referred to as a "documentary orchestra," because they perform note-perfect renditions of music which is obscure and often commercially unavailable. For some projects for which no sheet music was known to exist, they had to reconstruct charts from original recordings extracted from films. Fantastic...if you like this type of thing. For those of you who do, enjoy!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I will never get old as I am young at heart .63 is just a number to me and I see people these days that are half my age that can't do what I do .Is it laziness or just stupid .There are some younger ones that are trying hard to change that .

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I am young at heart, but my body doesn't always agree. I can tell you one thing; the older I get, the more I am enjoying life, and I don't think I would go back even if I had a magic lamp.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I feel the same .Life is now home and working outside and enjoying my view.
100_7033.JPG

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I wholeheartedly agree! I love nothing more than running our home biz, working outside and enjoying our property.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
u may laugh but this reminds me of tome and jerry , it had this kind of music in background lol
i agree with u both on that age thing , altho im not very old im 35 but i do have personality .... that im a bit childish and likes to enjoy and do silly jokes , others might feel strange but who cares :D

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I used to love the background music on old cartoons...in the late 50's and 60's. 35, @Usman, enjoy; it just keeps getting better!

Ask a Question