forum technical support

Reaction score
for some reason it wouldnt let me log in with the same password so i requested a password change, now when i click the link and log it, it keeps reffering me back to the log-in screen again after logging in. not really sure what to do. i clicked the box next to the login and its still not working. it says thankyou for loging in, luke and then logs me out.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Have you been bad???????????? lol

I am sure one of the moderators will help you luke.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Luke, I have reported this and hopefully we can get this fixed for you asap. I'm not sure exactly what to do but have contacted the other Mods and Admin and they should look into this when they log on. Be sure and double check your cap lock isn't on and that your log in has any case sensitive letters or symbols correct.

LOL, and no he hasn't been bad. He hasn't been banned or anything like that. Looks to be either a issue with case sensitive log in information or a small glitch on the site. Hopefully this can be resolved quickly.

Reaction score
fishin4cars said:
Luke, I have reported this and hopefully we can get this fixed for you asap. I'm not sure exactly what to do but have contacted the other Mods and Admin and they should look into this when they log on. Be sure and double check your cap lock isn't on and that your log in has any case sensitive letters or symbols correct.

LOL, and no he hasn't been bad. He hasn't been banned or anything like that. Looks to be either a issue with case sensitive log in information or a small glitch on the site. Hopefully this can be resolved quickly.

checked caps and if any keys were duffed, but they're not. not really sure what it is. im not in any rush though, so dont want to hassle. just when any of the mods have spare time.

Reaction score
not really sure whats happening now, whenever i go onto the construction section it always logs me off. it stays logged in on every other forum for some reason.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Luke, can you try clearing your browsers cache to see if that clears out the old forum login cookies? It sounds like it must be a cookie related problem if your account can't stay logged in. Hopefully this will fix it :D.

Reaction score
Ian said:
Hi Luke, can you try clearing your browsers cache to see if that clears out the old forum login cookies? It sounds like it must be a cookie related problem if your account can't stay logged in. Hopefully this will fix it :D.

already tried that, i tried refreshing the page and that didnt help either. though after refreshing it 7 times(got bored), it started working. odd.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
computer bugs luke! lol sometimes they just don't make sense.

Ask a Question