Found a neat stump today

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
While driving around I seen this stump on the side of the road. It has some nice character. This strange winter also has a lot algae in the stream, kinda glad it is still running.

Stump.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I think stumps are the missing link in ponding they add so much to making it look like it has always been there. Good find ....

Reaction score
Country
United States
Very nice! Looks like cedar to me it could be wrong.

Reminds me I have to get a big driftwood piece I have been eyeing. Got to grab it before tourist season!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Very nice! Looks like cedar to me it could be wrong.

Reminds me I have to get a big driftwood piece I have been eyeing. Got to grab it before tourist season!
Hows your pond coming along kdubu have you added fish to your pond yet i know you said you were not planing on it but few who say that stay without life in the pond

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hows your pond coming along kdubu have you added fish to your pond yet i know you said you were not planing on it but few who say that stay without life in the pond

GBBUDD, no fish here but pond is holding up okay. Turned off the pump and removed back in Dec. when we got a couple days of freezing temps. Likely I could have kept it going all this winter as it has been an easy one. Speaking of fish, I was admiring the trout at LL Bean last weekend as that has always been a dream to have. Must start planning a much bigger pond!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yes it is cedar
Rob i know you had a go at with a Heron last year do you have any desire for some koi? sizes will range from 3" to 16" oranges, white, orange and white , What i would like to catch and what i can catch will determine others

Ask a Question