Free fish to rehome

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi looking to rehome large quantity of fish incl x8 12" goldfish from a large pond which we are filling in. Based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
Need to be rehomed in a very large pond. Fish used to air pumps and filtered water. Collection only.
Will need help to remove fish, pond will be half emptied in readiness.
Ian

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1613928681345.gif
@Irwill
Nice of you to offer up the fish and hope you can find a good home for them.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi irwill, you would be better off advertising in the uk try www.koirum.uk i think you will do better there, even if there are lovely people with lovely ponds on here who would give your fish a new home delivery could be a problem, hope you get things sorted.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi looking to rehome large quantity of fish incl x8 12" goldfish from a large pond which we are filling in. Based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
Need to be rehomed in a very large pond. Fish used to air pumps and filtered water. Collection only.
Will need help to remove fish, pond will be half emptied in readiness.
Ian
I need fish for my pond heron has eaten my fish can remove some of the fish 4m x 3m pond 4ft deep Iive in Cleckheaton

Ask a Question