j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Let me know if you want any of these. I just divided mine and have quite a few. Man they grow fast! Only have the Bright Pink ones. If nobody wants them I will give away on Freecycle or maybe ask the guy down the road if he wants a bunch of them for his natural pond. Just pay for postage. Costs about $5.95 for a small box from the P.O.

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1180-1.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Addy sent me some and they did very well and I have hers in a tub right now waiting to be planted. She put them in zip lock bags.They are putting up pads now in the tub. They came all the way from Maryland to Washington state. I picked up some small and medium boxes from the P.O but thinking the small boxes aren't going to hold very many of the bigger tubers very well. Small boxes about $5.95 are 8&5/8" x 5&3/8" and about 1&5/8" deep. The next medium size box is about $11.95 and is 11" x 8&1/2" and 5&3/4" deep and looks like it would hold quite a few tubers.
I think mine were called James Brydon and I got them from Lowes many yrs ago and they have multiplied like crazy!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hardy lilies don't mind deep water, I had a bunch of mine in the 4 foot range, they did fine, they do better in slightly shallower water. Also had a bunch at the 3 foot level, they never stopped blooming. Start them out shallower if you can, gets them growing faster, more sun. Then send them deeper. Mine all have leaves on them hitting the surface, need to put on waders and send them deeper.

Lilies ship fine, just get out of the bag when you get them and stick in a pot.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep like addy said they do fine in deeper water. I have mine in about 18" cuz that's where my shelf is located. Just get them going good and then stick them down deeper and their pads will reach for the sunshine!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
ok I can do paypal and you all can p.m me and tell me how many you want. Or you can send me a check if you don't do pay pal. I need to find out exactly what the P.O boxes cost and I'll let ya know on Monday when the P.O is open.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
ok I can do paypal and you all can p.m me and tell me how many you want. Or you can send me a check if you don't do pay pal. I need to find out exactly what the P.O boxes cost and I'll let ya know on Monday when the P.O is open.

JW you can pay on line and print out the label, it saves about 0.50 per box. Need a good printer though for the bar code. Pick up a bunch of boxes, then you can just call or go on line and arrange for the po to pick them up at your home.

Reaction score
I believe you can go to usps.com and register and they will send you the boxes for free, too. I order boxes from them all the time for my business.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
yep you can baeya, I just have picked some up at the post office, when I wander in to town.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I do all my shipping online also. They deliver my free boxes, I print out my label than they pick up my package. Gotta love the USPS !!

JW, I have Paypal, just PM me your Paypal address when you find out how much one small box postage is.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok Sunshine I will find out the cost on Monday. One small box.
Addy my printer is not so good and P.O is not far away. I will just do everybody's pkgs at one time and take to the P.O.

Ask a Question