For Sale Free !!! Large Gold Fish - UK

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

after cleaning out the pond and placing new filters etc we have decided to reduce the stocking levels dramatically. We have around 25 - 30 large gold fish/carp hybrids that are free to a good home. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Derby area UK

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Chris I do not really agree with getting rid of koi and goldfish on social media , please read my latest article on KHV (CyHV3) and GHV CyHV2) :-

https://www.gardenpondforum.com/articles/khv-cyhv3.27/

Sadly its now a fact of life in our ponds and quite a frightening prospect should you get it [though I'm not saying any of your koi or goldfish do have the dread virus] but it has now been proven to be latent meaning we all may have sleepers in our ponds waiting for the right conditions to activate the virus's, which tends to make people in the know to think against taking them.
We are fortunate in that we can give our koi that we cant now sell [thanx to the recession] to a garden centre owner to go into his lake and display pond where we know they cannot be sold on to others, nor fished by anglers .
Most tropical fish shops dont buy these fish either simply because they do not know their history

Dave

Last edited:

Ask a Question