Friendly competition

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
We are having a competition for the best picture taken from above your pond looking down, this weekend. It's on my Goldfish pond thread under pictures. Feel free to submit your entries. So far JW is the front runner! The only rule is if you fall off a ladder or out of a tree doing it then it's your own fault and no one else! https://www.gardenpondforum.com/topic/6742-my-goldfish-pond/

Reaction score
Awesome! I want to participate. We're going camping for the weekend and leaving tomorrow afternoon. If I have time I'll try to take my pictures tomorrow morning when the light is good. What a fun idea!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I don't think we have an exact deadline so feel free to send your pond picture when you can.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Darn, just remembered about this, and my koi pond is in the shade, other pond in the sun, so will get the ladder out and have it all ready in the morning to take some pics from my roof. I only have a one-story house, so not too far to fall. LOL BTW, I'm afraid of heights, so up on my roof is about as high as I will go, but it sure will be fun to get a picture from an aerial perspective. Thanks for the suggestion, and can't wait to see others! I'm already following the other thread, but posted here to bring this thread to the top and get more people interested!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
CE, I just saw your rooftop pics on "my goldfish pond" in the photography section. They are really great. I see how it looks like the stream connects the two ponds. Couldn't quite put it all together until now. Great pics and you did a great job with the two ponds, bog, and stream.

Reaction score
Yeah, true, i guess some people might care about that. I know my pond looks horrible in the winter, but thats doesnt bother me, im not going to sit around outside and freeze

Sac Longchamp

Ask a Question