FS: Pond Pumps

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new here but unfortunately it's mainly to continue my interest in ponds in an electronic form. I'm not able to have one anymore, and that's why I'm parting out some equipment.
I am located in Ontario, Canada however I can ship everything.
If anyone's interested, just let me know (all the prices are in C$).

Laguna WG10000 Powerjet Pond Pump (2905gph) and PT500 Powerflow Underwater filter - $200
Laguna UV Powerclear 1800 (might need new bulb) - $60
Laguna PowerJet 600 - $60
Laguna PowerJet 900 - $80

Reaction score
I haven't used them at all, although I did buy them used a few years ago. Since then, they have been sitting around and I have no use for them now.
I have tested them, and let them run for a full 24 hours without any problems. The PowerJets are practically brand new, the Powerclear has been used quite a bit by the looks of it, and the PowerJet/PowerFlow are in excellent condition and were only used in a small waterfall application before (at an indoor display).

EDIT: And by the way, I unfortunately do not have the original packaging or manuals for them, however they can easily be found online.

Ask a Question