Garden Forum

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
To go in the Garden Forum do you need to sign up or same log in as the pond forum?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Pretty amusing..I joined the Garden Forum and on my first post they banned me. I posted my current lawn maintenance and mentioned a fertilizer I like very much called Milorganite because its organic and safe for pets and the environment. A member accused me of being a "shill" for the company and the Administrator banned me because they labled me a spammer...Tough crowd over there. I guess you can't mention any products by name that you like or they accuse you of working for the company. In the United States you are innocent until proven guilty. In the Garden Forum you are guilty without an explanation and hung on suspicion. Too funny...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
That doesn't sound like Ian and Becky....?
Which forum?
I just searched over there for Milorganite and didn't see anything.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Why would they ban you for a name that does not sound right .We mention brand names all the time on here .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I joined when they first started it .It is another sight you can go to .There used to be a link to it on here

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
That doesn't sound like Ian and Becky....?
Which forum?
I just searched over there for Milorganite and didn't see anything.

I doubt Becky had knowledge of it because Im certain she would have recognized my screen name over there as its the same on here....you didnt see anything because they banned me and removed my post

Ask a Question