Garden Pond Administrations Attention Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I think it's okay to post stuff but don't put up any pictures of your fish for now because their identity might be stolen!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I got that warning just now, too. It's disconcerting. It went against every instinct to continue on to this site.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the heads up - the SSL certificate didn't automatically renew for some reason (the thing we use for HTTPS), so I've manually renewed it while I speak to the hosting company :).

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry about this folks! It looks worse than it is. Your data has always been secure here, it's just that the certificate confirming that this was the case had expired. So apologies again if you had a fright, we are taking steps to make sure the certificate renews automatically as it was meant to.

Update from Ian here: https://www.gardenpondforum.com/threads/site-not-safe-warning-in-chrome.21366/#post-341842

I'm closing this topic now so that we just have one place for discussions on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question