Garden Pond Forums Website Upgrade

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm currently performing an upgrade to Garden Pond Forums, which I am aiming to finish by the end of today. This will update the forum software, the site design and bring some new features to the site. :)

During the upgrade the site might not behave or look as it should, but don't worry - it will be back better than ever in a few hours time!

I will make a further announcement once the update is complete, and provide some more info on the improvements and new moderation team.

oldmarine

Married 32 years
Reaction score
All looks good and clean. The posting fonts are a little small, am I the only one that has to squint when I read the postings? The old jarhead is getting old and has problems reading the samll print anyway.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Glad you like it :D If you hold down CTRL and move the scroll wheel on your mouse you should be able to increase the font size a little - but if others are having this problem too I can look in to changing the font :)

Reaction score
I kind of miss the little part that said when you were last here and the date/time of the posts. But I like the lookand it is faster!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
stroppy said:
update is great ... but i must admit to also have trouble reading the small print .. must be my age !!

the bottom right hand side of your monitor scrren ...the % tab... hit it!! its that easy!!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm increasing the font size of the main posts slightly now :) I hope that helps!

Ask a Question