Garden Pond not by choice.

Reaction score
This is an introductory post, I will be searching the forums before I start asking too many questions.

I purchased a house in Westminster, md that has a Pond with fish (Koi I guess). So by default I am now a Pond owner. I have several issues with the pond, and before I really start complaining and moaning I will start searching this site for answers to simple questions.

What I would like though is links to Pond resources. I have been to Living Waters (no link since I do not have 5 posts yet) in westminster which is close to my house and found some good things, but I am still learning.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Welcome Lutefisk- Are you anywhere near Baltimore? There is a pond supply store in Fallstone called Webbs Water Garden. I order from them all the time and they are very helpful.

Reaction score
I am not near Fallston, but i grew up near there. Do they actually stock all that they have on the web? because if they have everything they show online there that would be a great place to go.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure they do. I have been there a couple of times and they have a huge inventory. Any time I order anything they ship it the same day.

Ask a Question